I give a number of talks on a variety of subjects and at a range of levels each year. I have given talks on my academic research: space weather, ionospheric modelling, data assimilation and data visualization, and in both mathematics and astronomy for public audiences. I also regularly give talks on STEM subjects at schools (both primary and secondary).
I can give talks both for the general public, more specialised audiences, or somewhere in-between. If you would like me to give a talk please just drop me an email, and we can arrange something suitable.
A selection of previous titles are given below.
- Sunny, with a mild chance of catastrophe
- The Shape of the Universe
- The Storm to End All Storms
- Looking Closer at Flatland and Flatlanders (the physics of Flatland)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, George Clooney & Kosmos-2251
- Maths & Physics of Star Trek